Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Creative Fun With My Digitial Studio

Earlier I posted HERE about usingStampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio (MDS) and the Summertime Splendor DSP, item #121067.

I would like to thank PattyStamps.com for her tutorial on how to set up 4 items to a sheet then cutting them out as card fronts.

After watching her tutorial, I had to create some more cards of my own using MDS. I had such fun creating these. The photo and the sentiment are all completed thru MDS. I printed them out using my inkjet color printer using photo quality paper.







I added in card stock to shadow the photo and then using SNAIL adhesive attached that to the card base in a complimentary color. So pleased with the results.

My Digital Studio (MDS) is available for sale thru my Stampin' Up! website by clicking HERE then clicking on Shop Now. The item number is 118108.

I really enjoy doing hybrid projects where you combine items created in MDS with other things I've created with card stock like the cards above.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin