Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday Inspiration: Congratulations Graduate



Graduation is just around the corner for so many. I thought it would be fun to show you a graduation card I created using My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up!, item #118108.

Stampin' Up! Digital Downloads:
Summertime Splendor DSP, item #121067
Go Graduate Plus Stampbrush Set, item #121069

I'm so pleased withe the Summertime Splendor DSP download. The colors and the flowers are beautiful. I know that I will be using it a great deal. Below is a sample of what the DSP has in the way of designs/patterns.

You could achieve a similar effect by using your favorite Stampin' Up! DSP (designer series paper) and the Go Graduate Stamp Set, item #118529 (wood mount) or item #120054 (clear mount). This set is on Page 24 of the Summer Mini Catalog.

What a great way to start out the week. Hope you have a very creative week.


Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin