Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, May 28, 2010

My Digital Studio Video


I've been having so much fun using My Digital Studio, I really think that it is a program you might like too. You can create cards, scrapbooks, flyers, newsletters etc. Such a versatile program. You can make an item 100% digital or do part digital with part actual card stock and embellishments. I have a number of samples of my creations here on my blog. Just click on My Digital Studio on the right hand site of this page.

The floral image above with sentiment was created using My Digital Studio and one of the new downloads called Summertime Splendor DSP, item #121067. Then I backed it with scalloped card stock and attached to a card base. This would be considered a hybrid card.

Stampin' Up! just put a new video on YouTube about MDS, so I wanted to share that with you today. If you are reading this blog entry from an e-mail message, you will need to come to my blog to view the video.



If you would like to purchase a copy of My Digital Studio, it is item #118108 and sells for $79.95. You can purchase it by contacting me directly OR by ordering it on-line thru my Stampin' Up! website by clicking HERE.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin