Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Summer Mini Catalog, Wonderful New Items

Finally, it is May 1st and on-line ordering is now available for the Summer Mini Catalog. The catalog is valid from May 1, 2010 thru August 31, 2010. I recommend keeping the old catalogs for inspiration, there are so many great projects and photos in them.

I created the card above using the following items from the new Summer Mini Catalog:

Itty Bitty Bits Stamp Set, item #117056 - Wood Mount OR item #120060 - Clear Mount.
Punch Pack: Itty Bitty Shapes (set of 3), item #118309

I used Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, and Very Vanilla Card Stock. Brushed the Very Vanilla paper with Melon Mambo. Also used the paper punches: Scallop Edge and Scallop Oval.

I love being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, it gives me the opportunity to meet so many new people, to create with others who share the same passion I have for papercrafting, and it allows to me teach and pass on ideas.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me (e-mail link is in the header of my blog). You may also order on-line by CLICKING HERE.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin