Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Responses for you, plus ideas

I want to thank all of you that posted comments on Monday's post and also those that wrote me personally. Thank you so much for your support and for following my blog.


ScrappyHappy: I think my "crayon resist" tutorial may be of help to you. The wax in the crayon resists the dyes in the inks to make some beautiful cards and accent pieces. Here's the link:

Click HERE for Crayon Resist

Susan DeCrafter: I'm so pleased that you are enjoying my blog, and that it has been helpful to you also.

Gail: Sounds like you are busy right now with the graduation cards. What a wonderful milestone in their lives. I had to laugh when you mentioned re-giving your husband last year's Father's Day Card. I think cards for men are difficult for many. It is so much easy to make a card with flowers. I need to focus on the masculine cards too. I will try to add more into my blog.

JoAnn: I love unusual cards too. Here are some you might like too:

Slider card

Never Ending Card

Accordion Fold Card

I haven't done much with shading and Stampin' Up! markers. I will do some research for you and see what I can find.

Thank you all for your comments and ideas.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin