This is the 3rd card in the Wild Wasabi & Certainly Celery Series. This is my personal favorite.
Did you notice the white fabric look??? It is actually tissue paper that has been stamped on, crumbled, and then glued to a piece of cardstock. I think the look is unique and it adds texture to the card also.
1. Cut two pieces of Certainly Celery Card Stock ... 1 piece 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" (card base) and 1 piece 3 1/4" x 4 3/4" (tissue paper will be wrapped around this). You will need a small scrap piece too.
2. Cut one piece of Wild Wasabi Card Stock ... 3 3/4" x 5". You will need a small scrap piece too.
3. Cut a piece of tissue paper approximately 4 1/4" x 5 3/4" (doesn't have to be exact). Stamp your image on the tissue paper. Allow a minute or so to dry. Now crumple the tissue paper up into a small ball, then gently unwrap and flatten (do NOT remove all wrinkles). Go over the 3 1/4" x 4 3/4" Certainly Celery Card stock with a glue stick, now gently place your tissue paper on top adhering as much as possible. Fold ends over to back and glue into place.
4. Layer the Tissue Paper with card stock to the Wild Wasabi piece of card stock. Wrap with 2 accent ribbons (each 4 1/2" long). Now adhere to card base.
5. Stamp sentiment on Certainly Celery and punch out with Decorative Label Paper Punch. Punch out one in Wild Wasabi, cut this one in half then adhere to the Certainly Celery one to give an accent. Using Stampin' Dimensionals, attach to card.
Stampin' Up! Products Used:
Wild Wasabi Card Stock, item #108641
Certainly Celery Card Stock, item #1051125
Peach Parfait 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon, item #119264Peach Parfait Classic Ink, item #119783
Plant Hope Stamp Set, item #117042 - Wood Mount OR #120540 - Clear Mount
Stampin' Dimensionals, item #104430
Anywhere Glue Stick, item #104045
Decorative Label Paper Punch Extra-Large, item #120907
You may order from my Stampin' Up! website 24/7 by CLICKING HERE, then click on Shop Now or by contacting me directly. My e-mail link is at the top of the screen.
Stampin' Up! Senior Supervisor, Independent Demonstrator & Creative Coach
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)