Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
Poppy Parade Card Stock, item #119793 – 1 piece 5 ½” x 8 ½”
Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper, item #125409 – 1 small piece for brad accent
Summer Smooches Fabric Designer Brads, item #125589 (or brad of choice)
SNAIL Adhesive, item #104332
Glue Dots, item #103683
Multipurpose Liquid Glue, item #110755
Sticky Strip, item #104294
Paper Piercing Tool, item #116631
Mat Pack, item #105826
Bone Folder, item #102300
Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, item #11735
Petite Purse BigZ L Die, item #125606 (available June 1st, 2012)
1. Cut out Petite Purse using the BigZ L die.
2. Emboss ½ of the purse, then the other half. Use the score line as the divide. This way you can emboss the complete purse in 2 steps.
3. Crisply crease all score lines.
4. Attach Sticky Strip to the tags then assemble.
5. Using Glue Dots, attach handle to inside part of the purse.
6. Using the Bone Folder, slightly curl the top piece.
7. Punch out flower … attach brad using paper piercing tool.
a. Attach to purse flap with Glue Dots.
You may order from my Stampin' Up! website 24/7 by CLICKING HERE, then click on Shop Now or by contacting me directly. My e-mail link is at the top of the screen.
Stampin' Up! Senior Supervisor, Independent Demonstrator & Creative Coach
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)