Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, April 12, 2009

New Product Alert - Printed Window Sheets







In the Occasions Mini Catalog (April 1 thru June 30, 2009) on Pg 10 there is a new product called Printed Window Sheets.


Item # 115122 $5.95

Our printed window sheets offer beautiful designs that you can cut out and use with a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card front. Includes 2 sheets of 4 designs each (total of 8 designs) with images done in whisper white.

I apologize for the glare in the photos, I tried numerous ways to take the photo but some glare existed each time because of the material they overlays are made of.

The first photo above is a thank you card that I made using cameo coral card stock, ruby red ink (using the Color Spritzer tool - Pg 190 of the big catalog) to speckle the paper, and 1 of the printed window sheets. Attached the window sheet using my Crop-A-Dile and jumbo eyelets.
The second photo is a birthday card I made also using the cameo coral card stock. I stamped on some floral images in greens on the card stock then did the overlay that has some beautiful white flower bursts on them. Attached to the card with double sided tape using the ribbon as the cover to the taped area.

The 3rd image is hard to see, but is of the 4 designs on the 1 sheet of printed window sheets. I will make cards with the other 2 designs so that you can see them more clearly. The 4 designs are: Thank You with Swirl, Flower Bursts, Leaves, and Swiss Dots (my names for them).
You just cut the sheet into 4 pieces and they are a perfect fit for your cards using the 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock. This package of two sheets will give you a total of 8 card fronts.

2 comments:

CruiseReady said...

That Thank Yo card is absolutely georgeous!

Magoo said...

HOW PRETTY!!! I was just wondering to myself how I was going to use that exact stamp!!! thank you for the inspiration! :) :)

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin