Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
Bigz L Die – Petal Cone, item #121810
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, item #113439
Textured Impressions Embossing Folder – Square Lattice, item #119976
2 3/8” Scallop Circle Paper Punch, item #118874
Word Window Paper Punch, item #119857
Build a Cupcake Paper Punch, item #121807
Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set, item #115370 – Wood Only
Glimmer Paper – Red, item #121790 (scrap piece – used for the cherries)
Soft Suede Card Stock, item #120973, 1 piece 5 ½” x 8 ½” for the Petal Cone Die
Whisper White Card Stock, item #100730 (scrap piece – used for the sentiment)
Regal Rose Card Stock, item #105130, 1 piece 3” x 3” if you want strawberry ice cream look
Certainly Celery Card Stock, item #105125, 1 piece 3” x 3” If you want pistaschio ice cream look
Very Vanilla Card Stock, item #101650, 1 piece 3” x 3” if you want vanilla ice cream look
Early Espresso Card Stock, item #119686, 1 piece 3” x 3” if you want chocolate ice cream look
(Card base & envelope are Whisper White … but you can have them any color you want)
Bone Folder, item #102300
Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink, item #119669
Portable paper cutter, item #104152 … blade refills, item #104153
- Card base is already scored. Crisply fold with bone folder. Set Aside.
- Run the piece of Soft Suede Card Stock and Petal Cone Die thru the Big Shot.
- Using the score line as a guide, cut out 1 cone shape
- Run the cone shape in the Square Lattice Embossing Folder thru the Big Shot and then glue to the card base.
- Banner piece: Score each end at 1” and 1 ½”, then crisply fold.
i. Stamp a sentiment on Whisper White Card Stock, then punch out with the Word Window Punch. Adhere to the center of the banner piece.
ii. Keeping the banner folded, glue only the pointed sections to your card base in the lower right corner. This will allow the sentiment to “pop up” on the card.
- Using the 2 3/8” Scallop Circle punch, punch out 3 ice cream scoops … each one a different color. You have your choice of chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, and pistachio.
- Trim each scoop using your portable table cutter to 1 ½”.
i. The top scoop is glued down first, then the next two. Be sure to line them with the ice cream cone. The look you want is that of a waffle cone filled with ice cream.
- Punch out 3 cherries using the Red Glimmer Paper and glue one to each scoop of ice cream.
You may order from my Stampin' Up! website 24/7 by CLICKING HERE, then click on Shop Now or by contacting me directly. My e-mail link is at the top of the screen.
Stampin' Up! Senior Supervisor, Independent Demonstrator & Creative Coach
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)