Stampin’ Up! Supplies Used:
BigZ L Die – Petal Cone, item#121810
BigZ L Die – Fun Flowers, item #121812
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, item #113439
Soft Sued Card Stock, item #120973, 1 piece 5 ½” x 8 ½”
Very Vanilla Card Stock, item #101650, 1 piece 5 ½” x 8 ½”
Old Olive Card Stock, item #100702, 1 piece 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
Designer Series Paper, your choice, 1 piece 6” x 12”
Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set, item #115370 – Wood Only
Dimensionals. Item #104430
SNAIL Adhesive, item #104332 …. SNAIL Refill, item #104331
Blossom Petals Paper Punch, item #121808
Mat Pack, item #105826
Paper Piercing Tool, item #116631
Bone Folder, item #102300
Large Brad or Button of your Choice.
- Cut out two petal cone die sheets (1 in Soft Suede – 1 in Very Vanilla)
- Soft Suede Piece:
i. Crisply Fold at score long score line AFTER trimming off the tab piece.
ii. Attach scallop piece to the back of the card base rounded top piece.
- Very Vanilla Piece:
i. Cut off one part of the cone (you can include the rounded top if you would like) so that it is just a bit smaller than the card base.
ii. Adhere with adhesive to the inside – right side of the card.
- Punch out 5 large petals using the Blossom Petals Paper Punch and Old Olive Card Stock. Set aside
- Cut out 1 set of Flower Petals using the BigZ L Die – Fun Flowers and the Designer Series Paper of your choice.
- Glue and layer the petal layers
- If using a large brad, punch a hole in the center and push brad thru and secure. If using button, button can be attached with a couple of glue dots.
- Attach the Old Olive petals you punch out … keep them close to the flower otherwise it will not fit in the envelope.
- Attach flower to top of card front – do not get it too high on the card.
- Stamp sentiment on Very Vanilla banner, crease & fold, then attach to card.
You may order from my Stampin' Up! website 24/7 by CLICKING HERE, then click on Shop Now or by contacting me directly. My e-mail link is at the top of the screen.
Stampin' Up! Senior Supervisor, Independent Demonstrator & Creative Coach
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)