Embossed Resist Card
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
Wild Wasabi Card Stock, item #108641 (1 piece 5 ½” x 8 ½”)
Wild Wasabi Classic Ink, item #109014
Wild Wasabi Embossing Powder, item #123224 OR Clear Embossing Powder, item #109130
Very Vanilla Card Stock, item #101650 (1 piece 3 ¾” x 5”)
Embossing Buddy, item #103083
Heat Tool, item #100005
VersaMark Ink, item #102283
Stamping Sponges, item #101610
My Friend Stamp Set, item #122585 – Wood Mount OR item #122587 – Clear Mount
- Score Wild Wasabi piece of card stock at 4 ¼” and crisply fold.
- Gently rub the embossing buddy over the Very Vanilla Card Stock. Tap off to remove excess powder if any.
- Stamp My Friend in upper right corner using Wild Wasabi Classic Ink.
- Stamp floral design in VersaMark Ink, then on the card stock
i. Dust liberally with Wild Wasabi or Clear Embossing Power – tap off excess
ii. Heat set
iii. If you used clear, you will sponge Wild Wasabi Classic Ink over the image then wipe off with a tissue or soft cloth.
iv. If you used Wild Wasabi, you have completed the design.
- Attach to the card front using SNAIL.
You may order from my Stampin' Up! website 24/7 by CLICKING HERE, then click on Shop Now or by contacting me directly. My e-mail link is at the top of the screen.
Stampin' Up! Senior Supervisor, Independent Demonstrator & Creative Coach
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)