$99 Starter Kit
Contains over $180 in products and business supplies--including new products from the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog! All items below are recommended, but a new demonstrator can substitute a similar item of equal or lesser value.
Download our $99 Starter Kit flyer here.
|Easy Events Clear-Mount Set*|
|Pennant Parade Wood-Mount Set*|
|Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad|
|Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad|
|Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad|
|Brights 8-1/2" x 11" Assorted Card Stock|
|Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad|
|Whisper White Note Cards (20)|
|Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper*|
|Chocolate Chip 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon*|
|Blender Pen (1)|
|Clear-Mount Block C|
The business supplies in these promotional mini kits will be the same business supplies that are in existing starter kits; no alternative selections can be made for business items.
- Getting Started DVD
- Getting Started Guide
- Guest Invitation Postcards (100)
- 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog (8)
- 2011 Summer Mini Catalog (8)
- Stampin' Up! logo vinyl
- Décor Elements applicator
- To My Hostess Envelopes (10)
- My Digital Studio Marketing DVD
- Recruit Folders (5)
- Recruit Brochures (20)
- Customer Order Forms (50)
$99 Starter Kit
- Prospective recruits may still purchase either the standard OR Digital+ Starter Kits instead of the promotional $99 Starter Kit.
- Recommended catalog products are included in the $99 Starter Kit. However, just like our standard and Digital+ Starter Kit, new recruits can select alternate items. For example:
- An alternate stamp set of equal or lesser value.
- An alternate color assortment of card stock of equal or lesser value.
- Alternate colors of Classic Stampin' Pads of equal or lesser value.
- Recruits can still add the Stampin' Memories, Definitely Decorative, or My Digital Studio Add-On to their $99 Starter Kit for the regular price.
- Recruits who join Stampin' Up! by purchasing the $99 Starter Kit are still eligible for any programs available to new recruits. This includes, but is not limited to, the Extra 10% Instant Income offer, the newly refreshed Stampin' Start Program, and the opportunity to purchase a Business Booster Kit.
- The $99 Starter Kit is not available for purchase by active demonstrators. These kits are only available for new recruits.
- Starter Kit order form deadlines:
- Mail: Friday, July 29, 2011 (received in office)
- Online: Sunday, July 31, 2011; 11:50 PM (MT)
- The exclusive kit is part of the Shelli Signature Collection.
- The box included in the kit is limited to this kit.
- Demonstrators and new recruits who earn a kit will be able to order it with their first demonstrator order beginning August 1. Demonstrators and new recruits will have until September 30 to redeem their free Christmas Keepsake project kit.
The following updates have been made to your Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS) site to assist you in making the most of this promotion:
- A new e-newsletter
- An updated promotion page
- An ad for your site homepage (right click on the image below, choose "save as," and save it to your computer; then upload the image into your DBWS site)
You may order from my Stampin' Up! website 24/7 by CLICKING HERE, then click on Shop Now or by contacting me directly. My e-mail link is at the top of the screen.
Stampin' Up! Senior Supervisor, Independent Demonstrator & Creative Coach
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)