I have containers of scrap card stock in my craft area. I use it here and there, but often forget about it and grab new product rather than using what I can of the pieces already cut up. I have decided to start using more and more of my scrap pieces ... there is nothing wrong with them, they are great quality Stampin' Up! products and should be used.
One of my passions is making cards for soldiers overseas. I have a box about 2/3 of the way full and hope to mail it soon. These cards allow the service men and women to have cards to send home to their families and friends.
Here's the cards I made yesterday:
Do you seen common elements in these cards? All were made using the following products:
Stampin' Up! Products Used:
2 1/2" Circle Punch, item #120906
Decorative Label Punch, item #120907
Modern Label Punch, item #119849
Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set, item #115370 - Wood Only
1. Using an standard card base, I put adhesive over the complete front of the card base. (Sticky Strip or SNAIL works great ... be generous in application).
2. Start attaching the 2 1/2" circles in a random order. They can overlapped the card base.
3. Any edge that is on the card base, but not secure add a bit of multi-purpose or two way glue underneath the circle area that is not secure. Both have fine points and can get into smaller areas.
4. Once all circles are attached and secure, turn the card base over. It now will be easy to trim off the overhang of circles on the card base. Just be careful not to cut into the fold of your card base.
5. Stamp sentiment on card stock (color of your choice), then punch out with Modern Label Punch.
6. Punch a Decorative Label to accent the Modern Label you just punched out. Glue Modern Label punched sentiment to the Decorative Label. Then attach this to your card using Dimensionals.
The latest My Digital Studio Downloads are now available.
You may order from my Stampin' Up! website 24/7 by CLICKING HERE, then click on Shop Now or by contacting me directly. My e-mail link is at the top of the screen.
Stampin' Up! Senior Supervisor, Independent Demonstrator & Creative Coach
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)