Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) – Holly Berry Bouquet, item #124004
1 piece 3 ½ x 3 ½ for top
1 piece 2 ½ x 3 ½ for back side
1 piece 2 ½ x 10 ½ for side/front/side
Kraft Gift Box, item #124106
3/8” Quilted Satin Ribbon – Cherry Cobbler, item #124105 – 1 piece 22” long
Stitched Felt – Winter Wishes, item #124108
Mini Jingle Bells, item #124116
SNAIL, item #104332
Mini Glue Dots, item #103683
Multipurpose Liquid Glue, item #110755
1. Assemble your Kraft Gift Box.
2. Adhere the 2 ½ x 10 ½ piece of DSP to the left side, front, and right side using SNAIL. Go slowly starting on the side of the box and work your way around.
3. Adhere the 2 ½ x 3 ½ piece to the back side of the box.
4. Adhere the 3 ½ x 3 ½ piece to the top of the box.
5. Wrap ribbon around the box and tie – I used a knot style on mine. Ribbon should stay in place, but you could use a glue dot if you would like.
6. Using Multipurpose Liquid Glue attach the wreath to the top of the box, then with glue dots attach the mini jingle bells.
You may order from my Stampin' Up! website 24/7 by CLICKING HERE, then click on Shop Now or by contacting me directly. My e-mail link is at the top of the screen.
Stampin' Up! Senior Supervisor, Independent Demonstrator & Creative Coach
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)