Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Blog Candy Winner is ....

Congratulations Sharon, you are the winner of the Tote-ally Tess Stamp set. I just sent you an e-mail for your mailing information. I cut out all the comments, folded them identically, put them in a big bowl, mixed them up, and then had my husband draw one. Yours was the winning comment.

Anonymous said:

Happy Birthday! I like your blog because it is easy to read and I am not trying to read thru flowers on the side. Love the stamps.
Thanks.
Sharon (scrappyone from Cricut MB)

I want to thank everyone who participated. I loved seeing all the birthday wishes and the comments about my blog. I'm glad to know that it is helping many of you.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin