Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday Inspiration - Color Challenge

I asked my husband, Hal, to pick out 3 colors from my bins of card stock. Once he had them picked, then I would make a card. He picked (from left to right):

Sage Shadow, item #101563
Crushed Curry, item #115319
Night of Navy, item #100867

I teased him when he was done, that he had chosen two of the colors because of what he was wearing today which was jeans and a yellow shirt.

My challenge to you is take green, yellow, and blue (any shades) and make a card. I took the challenge myself. I wanted to make a card that would fit any occasion. Here's my card:


This card uses punches, accent ribbon, Hodgepodge Hardware, stamps, and layering. Here's a list of what I used .. all Stampin' Up! products:

Hodgepodge Hardware Styled Vanilla, item #112454
Sage Shadow 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, item #111369
Extra Large Two-Step Bird Punch, item #117191
Pretty in Pink Classic Ink, item #101301
Tiny Tags Stamp set, item #118091 - wood mount OR item #118592 - clear mount.

Hope you will try the challenge. I had fun with it and think you will too.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin