Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, June 24, 2010

2010 - Idea Book & Catalog - 2011: Stampin' Up!

Part of my shipment of the NEW 2010 - Idea Book & Catalog - 2011 arrived today. Hopefully the rest of the catalogs will be delivered tomorrow afternoon. I'm so excited and can't wait to share them with all of you.

If you have placed a Stampin' Up! order using me as your demonstrator between July 1, 2009 and June 30, 2010 (that is next Wednesday), you will automatically received a new catalog from me. If you have not ordered thru me before, you still have time to qualify for a free catalog. Just place an order using me as your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator by June 30th, and I will mail you a catalog at no charge. This is a personal promotion and is NOT a Stampin' Up! promotion. As a demonstrator, I actually purchase and pay for the mailing of all catalogs that I send out. It is my way of saying THANK YOU to my customers for purchasing their Stampin' Up! products thru me.

It's easy to place an order by going to my Stampin' Up Website by CLICKING HERE then click on Shop Now in the upper right of the screen.

There are so many wonderful new products in the catalog. I truly think it is the BEST catalog yet. These catalogs are good for one full year. It is loaded with ideas, products, and has 224 pages.


Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin