One Big Shot product that is always a major hit with my customers are the Textured Impression Embossing Folders. The one pictured above is a Sneak Peek of the one called Vintage Wallpaper, item #120175. I love the deep impressions this folder makes. Wait till you see the next photo and how I was able to transform it. I used Bashful Blue Card Stock, item #105120. There is a 2nd one that I don't have yet, called Elegant Lines - item #119277. Can't wait to get that one too.
Doesn't this look like Wedgewood? Amazing what you can do just by adding a bit of ink. It is amazing how the pattern stands out even more.
NOTE: What appears to be white above is actually the Bashful Blue paper. The blue tone is a direct result of the Marina Mist Classic Ink being applied to the impressions folder.
Here's a quick mini tutorial for you:
1. Cut a piece of Bashful Blue Card Stock 5 1/2 x 4 1/2, set aside.
2. Ink a brayer using Marina Mist Classic Ink, item #119668. Remember to roll only in one direction on the ink pad. That way the complete brayer will be inked.
3. Roll the inked brayer over the "depressed" inside of the impressions folder.
4. Place the card stock over the inked side, and close folder.
5. Place the folder in the Big Shot and crank thru using the proper "sandwich".
6. Gently remove the paper and set aside to dry.
7. Rinse off the brayer and impressions folder. I ran mine under cold water. You can spray too with Stampin' Mist if needed. Pat dry, then allow to air dry before putting away.
I think this will make an amazing background for a card, don't you?
The Sneak Peek items will not be available until July 1st. You may order Stampin' Up! products by contacting me directly or by placing an order thru my on-line store. CLICK HERE.
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)