Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper, item #122367, one piece 3 ¾” x 5”
Decorative Label Paper Punch, item #120907
Boho Blossoms Paper Punch, item #119858
Marina Mist Card Stock, item #119682, one piece 5 ½” x 8 ½”, one piece 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
Cherry Cobbler Card Stock, item #119685, one piece 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
Daffodil Delight Card Stock, item #119683, one piece 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
Flower Brads – Brights, item #119734, two used on the card
Paper Piercing Tool , item #116631
Mat Pack, item #105826
Dimensionals, item #
Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue, item #110755
Scotch Tape (non- Stampin’ Up! item)
SNAIL Adhesive, item #104332 … refills, item #104331
Bone Folder, item #102300
- Score the Marina Mist (5 ½” x 8 ½”) at 4 ¼”. Crisply fold using the bone folder
- Adhere the Paisley Petals DSP to the card base front.
- Punch out 4 Cherry Cobbler Decorative Label Punches and 2 Marina Mist Decorative Label Punches, assemble as shown on next page.
- Using the Boho Blossoms punch and the Daffodil Delight Card Stock, punch out 2 sets of Boho Blossoms for your card.
- Attach to the two shadowed decorative labels that you just made.
i. Using Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack, poke a hole into the center.
ii. Push Flower brad into the hole and open prongs to secure.
iii. Attach shadowed Decorative Labels to the card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting inside of card if you would like.
You may order from my Stampin' Up! website 24/7 by CLICKING HERE, then click on Shop Now or by contacting me directly. My e-mail link is at the top of the screen.
Stampin' Up! Senior Supervisor, Independent Demonstrator & Creative Coach
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)