Stampin’ Up Products Used:
Marina Mist Card Stock, item #119682 – one piece 5 ½” x 8 ½”
Whisper White Card Stock, item #100730 – one piece 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
Old Olive Classic Ink, item #102277
Tangerine Tango Classic Ink, item #111834
Brads – Neutrals, item #119736 – one needed
SNAIL Adhesive, item #104332
Build a Blossom Stamp Set, item #121923 – Wood OR item #121994 – Clear Mount
Blossom Petals Paper Punch, item #121808
Inspired by Nature (double mounted) Stamp Set, item #111656 – Wood Only
Paper Snips (Scissors), item #103579
Bone Folder, item #102300
Mat Pack, item #105826
Paper Piercing Tool, item #116631
Grid Paper, item #102787 **
1. Score your card base (Marina Mist) at 4 ¼” and crisply fold with the bone folder.
2. Using Tangerine Tango Classic Ink stamp the fish body, fan tail, and 2 fins. I found that it was easier to stamp each image, then punch or hand cut out. The fins need to be hand cut if you use the same design I did above.
3. Using the Mat Pack and Paper Piercing Tool, poke a small hole in the fish body for the eye. Put your brad in this hole and secure by opening the prongs on the back.
4. Decide whether you want your design to be landscape of horizontal, then stamp on the blades of grass. This is a large stamp, so only part will fit on the card from top to bottom. You may need to stamp a 2nd time on the width to fill in the card.
5. Adhere your fish body, fan tail, and fins to your card.
You may order from my Stampin' Up! website 24/7 by CLICKING HERE, then click on Shop Now or by contacting me directly. My e-mail link is at the top of the screen.
Stampin' Up! Senior Supervisor, Independent Demonstrator & Creative Coach
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)