Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
Very Vanilla Card Stock, item #101650 – one piece 5 ½” x 8 ½”
Early Espresso Card Stock, item #119686 – one piece 3 ¼” x 5 ¼” plus scrap piece
Marina Mist Card Stock, item #119682 – one piece 3” x 5”
Daffodil Delight Card Stock, item #119683 - one piece 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
Old Olive Card Stock, item #100702 – one scrap piece for stem, one piece 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
Designer Series Paper Pack – In Color – Hostess Gift Level 1 – one piece 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
½” Pear Pizzazz Stitched-Poly Ribbon, item #119265 – one piece 3 ½”
Dimensionals, item #104430
Jewels - Basic Pearls, item #119247 – three to accent card
SNAIL Adhesive, item #104332
Sticky Tape, item #104294
Paper Snips (Scissors), item #103579
Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set, item #115370 – Wood Only
Word Window Paper Punch, item #119857
Modern Label Paper Punch, item #119849
1 3/8” x 5/8” Oval Paper Punch, item #119863
Blossoms Petals Paper Punch, item #121808
Two Step Owl Paper Punch, item #118074
Bone Folder, item #102300
- Score the Very Vanilla at 4 ¼”. Crisply fold with your bone folder.
- Attach DSP In Color piece with sticky strip to front of card
- Punch out two owl bodies with Daffodil Delight – cut one to form front petals of tulip
- Punch out small oval with Daffodil Delight
- Sponge all pieces with Daffodil Delight to accent card stock
- Build/layer tulip using demensionals on the top layer and SNAIL on the bottom layer.
- Set aside
- Place Old Olive flower stem on Marina Mist piece of card stock.
- Punch out 3 petals and attached to stem with SNAIL
- Attach tulip flower to the top of stem with SNAIL
- Use Sticky Strip to attach ribbon to bottom of Marina Mist piece of Card Stock.
- Use Sticky Strip to attach Marina Mist piece to Early Espresso piece.
- Stamp sentiment on Daffodil Delight Card stock and punch out with word window punch.
- Punch out modern label design with Early Espresso
- Layer the two pieces with SNAIL, then attach to card with Dimensionals
- Accent card with pearls.
You may order from my Stampin' Up! website 24/7 by CLICKING HERE, then click on Shop Now or by contacting me directly. My e-mail link is at the top of the screen.
Stampin' Up! Senior Supervisor, Independent Demonstrator & Creative Coach
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)