Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Accordion Fold Cards - WOW









As many of you are aware I am an active participant in a group on the Cricut message boards that make "Cards for Soldiers" each month. Once I posted the Accordion Card Tutorial a number of the other participants decided they would make the cards too. The cards above were made by Sue, Phyllis, and Deb. They really made some beautiful cards.


Thank you Phyllis, Deb, and Sue for sharing your creations with us by allowing me to post them on my blog.

Here is the link to the current "Cards for Soldiers" challenge if anyone is interested:

http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=4642725

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

2 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Im diggin these accordian fold cards. TFS.

Heather West said...

I love these cards!!! I left an award on my blog for you!

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin