Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lovely As A Tree - Christmas in July

I had the good fortune of receiving "Lovely As A Tree" stamp set from Stampin' Up! as a gift yesterday. It is a stamp set I have wanted for over a year and had not yet ordered. It is fabulous. I got the chance to use it tonight and wanted to share the results with all of you.

Lovely As A Tree
Item #115026
Set of 6

Snowflakes were stamped with Bordering Blue Classic Ink.
Trees were stamped with Handsome Hunter Classic Ink.


I used tiny snowflakes from Snow Swirled (item #111690). Can't you see this on the front of a Christmas card.


I decided to decorate this image a bit. I also use the tiny snowflake in this image (same as the one above). I used my Stampin' Write Markers to add little dots of color (ornaments) and also Diamond Stickles to add a bit of sparkle.

So this is my contribution to Christmas in July. Just a bit to add some holiday spirit.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

6 comments:

scrapn_momof2 said...

This is so pretty. I love the sparkle you added to it.

Eclectic Chic Style said...

Oooh, pretty I love the sparkle too!!
♥ Teresa

Nate's Mimi said...

How lovely. I love both the plain trees and the decorated one.

Kristina said...

Mary, It's a real beauty. Love the hint of color.
BTW, there is something waiting for you over on my blog, check it out.
Hugs,
Kristina

Snowmanlover said...

Beautiful Card!! So peaceful!

BlueRose said...

Very nice I just love the card. I love tree stamps as well.♥

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin