Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, July 20, 2009

Stampin' Up! Deal of the Week


Styled Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware Item #112454
Regular Price: $29.95 .... Deal of the Week Price: $18.99
That is over a 30% savings!!!! They are on Pg 178 of the Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog.
Deal of the week pricing is valid July 20th (9:50 am MT) thru July 26th.

Add some hardware to your projects. Our high-quality metal Hodgepodge Hardware contains etched designs on brads and accents that coordinates with several of our punches. Each kit contains approximately 100 embellishments and 100 3/16" brads.

What a fantastic deal!!!! Place your order on-line thru my Stampin' Up! website or by contacting me directly.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

4 comments:

@JoyceCasaldi said...

That is a deal, I don't have the white but have the brass and can never figure out how to use them. I keep looking through the books for ideas and there just aren't many things that use these pieces. Any suggestions?

Anyway, thanks for stopping by my blog.....and dinner is when ever you are coming over, I love having scrappy friends over and noone lives close. LOL

Have a wonderful day!

Mary Director said...

You will find many great examples of these wonderful accents pieces at:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?si=hodgepodge+hardware&cat=&x=13&y=7

Also our Designer Label punch (item # 107590) on Pg 186/187 of our catalog is a perfect fit for some of them. I don't have the hardware yet, but have heard that some of our other punches fit too.

Mary Director said...

Another blog that has ideas for the hardware too is:

http://dostamping.typepad.com/dostamping_with_dawn/hodgepodge_hardware/

Enfys said...

Every time I come here you are showing me more lovely stuff....
hugs
Enfys x

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin