Stampin’ Up Products Used:
Whisper White Card Stock, item #100730,
1 piece: 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
2 pieces: 4 ¾” x 1 ½”
Vellum Card Stock, item #101856,
½” x 2 ½” strips (need 2)
Elegant Eggplant, item # 105126,
4 ¼” x 5 ½” & 3” x 4 ¼”
Brushed Silver Card Stock, item #100712 2 ½” x 4 ¼”
1 3/4” Scallop Circle Punch, item #119854
Word Window Punch, item #119857
Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch, item #119275
Dimensionals, item #104430
SNAIL adhesive, item #104332
Multipurpose Liquid Glue, item #110755
Elegant Eggplant Classic Ink, item #105210
Basic Black Classic Ink, item #101179
Circle Circus Stamp Set, item #115778 – Wood Only
Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set, item #115370
- Score the 4 ¼” x 5 ½” piece at 2 1/8” (on the 4 ¼” side). Crisply fold with your bone folder.
- Stamp Circle Circus images on one side. This is the back part of your card.
- Score both pieces of the 4 ¾” x 1 ½” at ¼”, 2 3/8” and 4 ½”. Ends will fold inward, center fold will fold outward.
- On the inside of one piece, light mark the center of each section
- Using SNAIL Adhesive or Sticky Strip, attach the strips to the top and bottom of the card. Remember the end flaps go on the inside NOT the outside of the back of the card.
- Punch out the two Dotted Scallop Ribbon Borders. They will be 4 ¼” long.
- Using Multipurpose Liquid Glue, attach to the front top and bottom pieces.
- Punch out 4 of the 1 3/4” Scallop Circles.
- Place one piece of the vellum strip inside and glue the two scallops together.
- Stamp 2 sentiments on Brushed Silver Card Stock, then punch out each one with Word Window Punch.
- Using SNAIL adhesive attach to Scallop Circle front.
- Attach a dimensional to the top front of the vellum strip and attach to the mark inside the top strip of the card (you marked it earlier).
Your card is now complete and when folded flat should fit nicely into an A2 envelope (standard card envelope). Switch out the colors, the stamped images to change the look. This is a fun card for any age or any occasion.
Hope you all have a very Happy Valentine's Day.
You may order from my Stampin' Up! website 24/7 by CLICKING HERE, then click on Shop Now or by contacting me directly. My e-mail link is at the top of the screen.
Stampin' Up! Senior Supervisor, Independent Demonstrator & Creative Coach
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)