This is one of the two cards we created at class on Saturday. It is a nice surprise to open the card and realize there is a double door inside with a sentiment showing once the double doors are opened. This is a great card for Valentine's Day, an Anniversary, Thinking of You, or just to tell someone you love them. This style (double door) could be used for any occasion.
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
Very Vanilla Card Stock, item #101650 – 1 piece 5 ½” x 8 ½” , 2 pieces 3 ¼” x 4 1/8”
Twitterpated Designer Series Paper (DSP), item #125406, 1 piece 6” x 9”
Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink, item #119669
Heart Full Paper Punch, item #119883
Heart Small Paper Punch, item #117193
Candy Conversations Stamp Set, item #125560 – Wood Only
SNAIL Adhesive, item #104332 or SNAIL Refill, item #104331
Big Short Framelits – Hearts Collection, item #125599
Jewels Basic Pearl Large, item #125577
Sticky Strip, item #104294
1. Score the 5 ½” x 8 ½” Very Vanilla Card Stock at 4 ¼”, crisply fold.
2. Stamp inside sentiment using Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink and Candy Conversations Stamp.
3. Score top to bottome of both of the 3 ¼” x 4 1/8” Very Vanilla pieces at ½” with the 3 ¼” placed left to right.
a. Crisply fold and attach to card back using sticky strip.
4. Using the Big Shot Heart Framelits and the Twitterpated DSP, but out the 5 smaller hearts in the set of 6. When you do this, put together as close as possible on the cutting plate/paper before running thru.
a. Alternate the designs of the hearts, glue together and then adhere to the card front.
5. With the remaining DSP, punch out 2 Full hearts and 2 mini hearts.
a. Alternate the designs, glue together and then adhere them to the 2nd layer of the card.
6. Attach the large pearl to the center of the hearts on the front.
You may order from my Stampin' Up! website 24/7 by CLICKING HERE, then click on Shop Now or by contacting me directly. My e-mail link is at the top of the screen.
Stampin' Up! Senior Supervisor, Independent Demonstrator & Creative Coach
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)