Stampin' Up! Products:
1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon, item #119267 - Blushing Bride OR item #119266 - Concord Crush
Jewels, Large Pearl Basic Jewels, item #125577
Heat Tool/Gun, item #100005
Framelits Die, Labels Collection, item #125598
Apothecary Art Stamp Set, item #125525 - Wood OR item #125527 - Clear Mount
Loving Thoughts Stamp Set, item #125843 - Wood OR item #125845 - Clear Mount
Watercolor Pencils, item #101879
My video is a two part video. Both are shown below on my blog. If you are reading this via e-mail, you will need to come to my blog to view the videos on-line.
1. Remember that the crayon is wrapped in paper. Paper can catch fire, so be extremely careful.
2. The wax in the crayons as it melts will splatter, so be sure to protect your work area.
3. Wax is extremely HOT, do not touch the art piece until it has completely cooled.
4. Open your doors and windows if you do this. Crayons have a strong odor when melting.
5. Do not hang on a wall that has direct sunlight. It "may" cause your art work to melt even more.
6. This project is not recommended for children.
Disclaimer: If you do this technique, you are doing so at your own risk. I'm not reasonable for any accidents etc that might happen while doing this technique.
You may order from my Stampin' Up! website 24/7 by CLICKING HERE, then click on Shop Now or by contacting me directly. My e-mail link is at the top of the screen.
Stampin' Up! Senior Supervisor, Independent Demonstrator & Creative Coach
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)