Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Friday

I'm busy creating a couple of projects this weekend for my Stampin' Up! workshop next Saturday (April 4th) for my customers. It's always fun to get together with others who love to make cards and scrapbook. There are always so many ideas to share.

My workshop is going to center around products in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Catalog that runs from April 1 thru June 30, 2009. My customers received their copies in the mail this last week. I'm so excited about the new items. I think they are all going to be a BIG hit.

In the meantime, don't forget that the Sale-A-Bration is going on now thru March 31st. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to receive Stampin' Up! products (stamp sets, designer series paper, and ribbion bundle) for FREE!!!!!

Have a creative day and a wonderful weekend.

Mary

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin