Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Saint Patrick's Day

Are you wearing a bit of the green today? No corn beef and cabbage here (much to Hal's dismay), but I did pick up a loaf of Irish soda bread to have with our dinner (cornish games hens).

I just charged the batteries for my camera and will be posting my first tutorial tonight or tomorrow. Hope this will be the start of something BIG that you will all look forward to.

Remember you can subscribe to my blog (link to the right, about in the middle AND also a link at the very bottom of the site). If you subscribe, you will receive an e-mail each time the blog is updated.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day. May the luck of the Irish be with you always.

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin