Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, March 22, 2009

One of my favorite Stampin' Up! Products



One of my favorite Stampin' Up! products is the two sided "Color Coach" (creative color combinations). From time to time in my blog, I am going to highlight a product so that you will know more about it.

You will find the "Color Coach" on page 153 of the Spring/Summer 2009 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog. It is # 105796 and sells for $9.95.

The Stampin' Up! Color Coach can help you determine which colors look best together for all of your crafting projects. Designed to use with Stampin’ Up’s! exclusive color families.

■ 8" diameter

■ Durable, laminated card stock

■ Easy-to-follow instructions

■ Instant guide to pleasing color combinations using Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive colors

■ Does not include In Color colors

Tonight I was working on some cards and was having a hard time deciding what colors would look best together. I pulled out my "Color Coach" and had answers right away. My base for the card was Brilliant Blue. I put the arrow of the "Color Coach" to Brillant Blue and in the window it immediately showed me that Rose Red, More Mustard, and Garden Green would coordinate with it and that Only Orange was a complementary color.

In the middle of the white circle on the "Color Coach" it shows me that the following are Neutral colors that I could use:

Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand, Basic Brown, Going Gray, and Basic Black (Note: Basic Black and Basic Brown are used for waterproof projects and Going Gray is used for shadowing.)

It also shows me that if I want a Dynamic Duo (a color combination with the WOW factor) to use Bashful Blue with my Brilliant Blue.

The "Color Coach" saves me so much time and guarnatees me that my color choices will always look great together if I follow the guidelines from the "ColorCoach". So whether using cardstock, stamp pad ink, color pencils, water color crayons or accessories like brads and ribbon, the "Color Coach" can help make the right decision for the perfect color combinations.

The "Color Coach" includes all of Stampin' Up!'s exclusive colors: Rich Regals and Earth Elements on one side and Bold Brights and Soft Subltes on the other.

If you don't have this product, it is definitely worth considering. Mine was a gift from my upline (MaryT), and I use a great deal.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

Mary


No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin