Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Card - Inspiration

Having fun creating a special Christmas card using My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up!. It is amazing all the elements you have at your disposal with MDS. I used ribbon, bows, hodgepodge hardware, brads, paper punch, and even designer paper to make this card digitally. It just took me a couple of minutes to create, then upload to my blog to share with all of you.

I have my pre-order things here for January, just haven't had a chance to play with them yet. I'm working "retail" for the holiday season, so it means many long hours at work. It is a true blessing to have the job, but I must admit I do miss creating cards on a daily basis to share with all of you. In Janaury I will be working 3 days a week and more regular hours so will have lots more time to spend crafting.

Hope everyone is having a fabulous December.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

1 comment:

Snowmanlover said...

Beautiful Card Mary! Love the Hodge Podge!

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin