Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Just Having Fun - Snowman

While waiting for a phone call, I decided to see what I could do with MDS (My Digital Studio). I took circle punch shapes and made a snowman who was accented with the arrow punch for arms and brads for his eyes and nose. Then took a stamp design for the snowflakes and Merry Christmas. Accented the card with designer series paper, ribbon, and a bow. Maybe not the best card in the world, but I did have fun making it.

If you would like to order My Digital Studio, it is item #118108. It is exclusive to Stampin' Up! and as a demonstrator, I can offer it to you thru my Stampin' Up! website or by contacting me directly to place the order for you. It comes on 2 CD disks and runs both on the PC and on the MAC. You are allowed to install it on 2 computers in your household.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/

Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin