Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Santa is Coming to Town - Christmas Card


Hope you are all enjoying the cards this month made with My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up!. It has really helped me to keep my blog current while I am working many long hours. It is a great design tool and the cards you are seeing should help with inspiration for cards you may want to make too using card stock and embellishments.

Santa is giving me an IOU this year so that I will have the ability to buy new things from our Mini Occasions Catalog in January. Oh my gosh, I just can't wait. Then the added bonus is that for every $50 I spend from the mini or the regular catalog, I will receive a FREE item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. Truly a win/win present from Santa, don't you agree !!!! It just means I have to wait a bit to order. Santa always seems to know exactly what I want, and Stampin' Up! products are always the perfect gift.

Catalogs are valid as of January 5th. My customers will be receiving them soon as they will be mailed directly to you from me thru Stampin' Up! mail system.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin