Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Circle Circus Fun


Hope you are all enjoying the cards this month. I'm working long hours (retail) so don't have the time I had before to create and do the step-by-step tutorials. I promise tho that once we are thru the holidays, I will be back with the tutorials, regular cards, gift ideas, and of course My Digital Studio too. Thank you all so much for understanding.

One of my favorite stamp sets is Circle Circus, item #115778. I used the digital version of it in my card above along with our IN COLORS. The accent in the upper left corner are eyelets.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin