Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Mailing of Mini Catalogs Delayed

Mailing Selector Delay
December 30, 2009


There has been a delay mailing out the Sale-A-Bration brochures and Occasions Mini Catalogs through the mailing selector. We will replace Sale-A-Bration brochures beginning January 8, and Occasions Mini Catalogs beginning January 15. We apologize for any inconvenience.


This was posted this evening on the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. My customers will still get their catalogs, but there will be a delay. The catalogs are soooo worth the wait. I know everyone is disappointed, but they will be in your mail box soon. Wait till you see the great new products Stampin' Up! is offering.

I received my pre-0rder tonight AND have the next 5 days off from work. My plan is to post as much as possible of the great new products for you all to see. Also as of the 5th we will have links to pdf files for the catalogs that you can view on-line.

Sale-A-Bration catalog is valid 1/5/10 thru 3/31/10.
Occasions Mini catalog is valide 1/5/10 thru 4/30/10.

Thank you for your patience and understanding of this delay. If you have any questions, please contact me. I check e-mails daily even on the days that I work and promise a quick reply.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin