Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, February 1, 2010

Beautiful Ruffled Flowers

First, I would like to think Mercy Kerin for showing me how to make these gorgeous flowers.

Tonight I am just going to post the photo. I will post the tutorial I created tomorrow, so that you will have complete directions and step by step photos. I hope the photo will help inspire you.

All you need is 1 sheet of 12 x 12 paper, the scallop circle paper punch, a paper piercer, and a brad. So easy, yet so beautiful when you have completed the flower.

If you have any questions, or want to place a Stampin' Up! order please contact me directly or go to my Stampin' Up! website and place your order on-line 24/7.


Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

1 comment:

Jerzey Girl said...

These flowers are beautiful cant wait to see the tutorial

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin