Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Scallop Edge Card Mini Tutorial

This is a min-tutorial. So will not have step-by-step photos and directions. Wanted to give you inspiration tho and hope you will try this. I got my inspiration from a similar card made by Tina Lesson.

Card base is 5" wide x 6 1/2" tall (fold 10" x 6 1/2" sheet of card stock in half)
Red piece is 4" square
Solid black piece is 3 1/2 " square
Black print piece is 3" square
White piece is 2" square

I used the Scallop Trim Corner Punch (item #118870) only on the corners of the base, red piece, solid black, and black print piece.

For the white solid piece I used the Scallop Trim Border Punch (item #118402) which is found in the Sale-A-Bration Catalog.

Sentiment is a new Level One Hostess Gift called Picture This (item #116928 for wood mount and item #118538 for clear mount). Hostess Gifts are earned and cannot be purchased outright. Any order with a minimum of $150 would qualify for a Level One Hostess Gift and Picture Perfect is just one of the things to choose from. It is shown in the Occasions Mini Catalog.

Did you notice the black accent under the base corners? It was created using the Photo Corners Paper Punch (item #109042). This is the inside view of the card showing the Photo Corners. I punched out 2 of the larger corners and used them

This is the inside view of the card showing the side with the scallops.

This is a close-up of the corner and the black accent.

Any coordinating paper may be used for this style card. Be creative, try something new. I went thru my stash of papers when I made this card, and am very pleased with the results. I hope you will try this card style too.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin