Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, February 5, 2010

Computer Problems

Hi Everyone,

My brand new computer bit the dust, so we returned it and my new one won't be ready till Sunday or Monday. So I won't be updating my blog till next week. It's just too hard to do on the laptop for me with not having a regular keyboard to use.

I will be back posting soon. I'm still checking e-mails twice a day, so e-mail me with any questions.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

1 comment:

Tracey said...

So sorry to hear about your computer! How exciting it must have been to get a new one, only to be disappointed that it doesn't work!

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin