1. Use Old Olive Card Stock 4” x 4” for the window frame and Very Vanilla 3 ½” x 3 ½” as the window.
2. Stamp tree images on the Very Vanilla Card Stock. Then cut both sides of the Very Vanilla Card Stock at 1 ¾”.
a. Spacing evenly, align the window Very Vanilla squares using Dotto and place on the Old Olive Card Stock.
b. Once all window squares are aligned, go back one by one and adhere with SNAIL Adhesive.
3. Set aside
1. Cover is Early Espresso Card Stock cut at 8 ¼” high x 10 ¾” wide.
a. Score the 10 ¾ side at 5 ¼” and 5 ½”
b. Using a bone folder, crisply crease/fold the score lines.
2. Using SNAIL Adhesive, place the completed wind in the upper front of the card.
3. Cut out one sheet of Tasteful Trims on your Big Shot using a 6” x 11” piece of Tempting Turquoise Card Stock or color of your choice.
a. Using TomBow Adhesive, attach to cover. Carefully fold over creases. You may need to trim the designs “IF” you want them all the way up on the back side.
Inside Left of Cover:
1. Using SNAIL Adhesive or Sticky Strip, completely attach this piece of 5” x 8” Crumb Cake Card Stock to the left side.
2. To make a pocket, take a piece of Soft Suede Card Stock 5 “ x 3 ¾” and punch out a top border. Then using Sticky Strip on Left, Right, and bottom sides attach to the bottom of the Crumb Cake piece on the inside left of cover. This will form your pocket.
Inside Right of Cover: (Notepad is 5” x 8” and is lined)
1. Place the 2 pieces of 3”Old Olive 5/8” Satin Ribbon folded and strategically to hold pen. Secure with tape. Then place a scrap piece of cardstock over this area to secure the ribbon even more. I used a piece from the Tasteful Trim pieces that I cut out.
2. Using glue dots, attach note pad. The reason I recommend glue dots is so that when the tablet is empty you can gently remove it and put in another one. “IF” you are not going to replace the lined notepad then any type of adhesive is fine.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies Used:
Early Expresso Card Stock, item #119686 , 1 piece: 8 ¼” x 10 ¾”
Old Olive Card Stock, item #100702, 1 piece 4” x 4”
Very Vanilla Card Stock, item #101650, 1 piece 3 ½” x 3 ½”
Crumb Cake Card Stock, item #120953, 1 piece 5” x 8”
Soft Suede Card Stock, item #115318, 1 piece 5” x 3 ¾”
Tempting Turquoise Card Stock, item #102067, 1 piece 6” x 11”
Old Olive Classic Ink, item #102277
Old Olive 5/8” Satin Ribbon, item #117292, 2 pieces 3” each
Lovely As a Tree Stamp Set, item #115026 – wood mount only
Scallop Trim Border Paper Punch, item #118402
SNAIL Adhesive, item #104332
Sticky Strip, item #104294
Glue Dots, item #103683
Multipurpose Liquid Glue, item #110755
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, item #113439
Extended Cutting Pads, item #113478
Tasteful Trim BigZ XL Die, item #120893 (this is in the Holiday Mini)
5” x 8” lined notepad
1 Pentel RSVP pen (or any pen that will hook on the ribbon)
This is a perfect gift item, stocking stuffer. We had such fun making them at class on Saturday. I hope you will make some too.
You may order from my Stampin' Up! website 24/7 by CLICKING HERE, then click on Shop Now or by contacting me directly. My e-mail link is at the top of the screen.
Stampin' Up! Senior Supervisor, Independent Demonstrator & Creative Coach
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)