Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, October 8, 2010

Magnetic Board & Thanksgiving Card

As promised here is my magnetic board I created yesterday. Before I tell you more about the board, be sure to look at the card Joan Hardy sent to me. Didn't she do a great job on it. It's perfect for Thanksgiving. Joan is a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator also and is a member of my Stampin' Up! down-line and my Stampin' Up! Team KreatesKards.

I went to a local store and purchased a magnetic write board. Then I took one piece of our Stampin' Up! fabric and covered the board (no sewing required). Hospital corners to fold over on the back side. I actually used adhesive to adhere on the back, then covered with wide, clear packing tape. Then I covered the back with white card board and attached a hook. Worked great.


Full picture of the board. I accented the board with Whisper White 5/8" Organza Ribbon, item #114319.

Close-up of board, card, and magnets. The magnet decorations are from the Tasteful Trim die (see yesterday's post on my blog).

Stampin' Up has two sets of Designer Fabric to offer:

Deck the Hall, item #121716 ... colors in it are: Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, and Crumb Cake.

Candy Cane Christmas, item #121715 ... colors in it are: Garden Green, Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride, and Real Red.

Designer Fabric ... 100% cotton. Each fat quarter piece measures approx 28" x 18". 3 designs in each pack. Each pack (assortment) includes instruction booklet highlighting five projects you can create using the fabric. (NOTE: The magnetic board is NOT one of the projects in the booklet.). The fabric is in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog and will be available for purchase thru January 3, 2011. If you would like to see photos of the fabric in both packs, please CLICK HERE to view a recent blog post and photos that I did.

Don't miss out on the opportunity to purchase this beautiful fabric. There are so many things you can create with it. To order it and other Stampin' Up! products, please go to my Stampin' Up! website by clicking HERE, then click on Shop Now.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

Mary Director
http://marydirector.stampinup.net
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I'm famous. Mary this board is awesome. I think I'll have to try it.
good job.
see you tomorrow for class and team meeting. Can't wait
Joan

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin