Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Products Review: Tasteful Trim Die & Magnet Sheets

Today I want to tell you about two amazing products Stampin' Up!. One is our Big Shot BigZ XL Die Tasteful Trim, item #120893, and the second is Magnet Sheets, item #119816.

I used both of these items on my project below. First I took a 6" x 12" piece of paper and attached it to the sticky side of the magnetic sheet. Then put it on the die card stock side down (facing the die) and ran it thru the Big Shot Die-Cut Machine. One great feature of this die is that you can use every piece of what is cut out, nothing goes to waste.



This is the main cuts.


This is the remaining pieces ... these are great to use too. Nothing needs to be thrown out.


Here are all the pieces on my refrigerator. Wouldn't they be great to use to hold photos and your children's school projects. I'm going to use mine on a magnet board I covered with Stampin' Up! fabric (photos tomorrow).

The magnet sheet was so easy to use. It cuts easily with the Big Shot and with scissors too. I like that they are self adhesive so I can add any card stock or Designer Series Paper (DSP) to create any look that I want. I definitely would recommend it.

Magnet Sheet, item #119816
Pkg of 3 sheets, 6" x 13"
$9.95 Pg 205 of the Idea Book & Catalog 2010-2011

The BigZ XL Tasteful Trim die can be used with card stock to add trims to cards, scrapbook layouts and so much more. I love it, and it has become one of my favorite Big Shot dies to use. Remember if you purchase this for your Big Shot, you also need to have the Extended Cutting Pads (Item #113478). This die was designed to be used with fabric, paper, card stock, and more!

BigZ XL Die, Tasteful Trim, item #120893
Die is 6" x 13 3/4". Use with the Big Shot and extended cutting pads (sold separately)
$42.95 Holiday Mini Catalog Pg 17

You may purchase Stampin' Up! products on-line thru my website by clicking HERE then click on shop now. Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.


Mary Director
http://marydirector.stampinup.net
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin