Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cards, Cards ... Everywhere !!!!

A friend was over the other night and fell in love with my Lovely As A Tree Stamp Set from Stampin' Up! (item #115026). She doesn't do any type of stamping, so twisted my arm to make a few cards for her. She didn't have to twist it much, I was happy to make them for her.

I wrote a couple of times in my blog about this set and also told how to make the above card. Just had to show you what the dining room table looked like tonight. Good thing we typically eat at the kitchen island, because there was NO WAY anyone was coming near these cards with food or drink !!!! LOL

I'm going to make up 2 boxes with ribbons (see my box tutorial) to store the cards. They make such a nice display in the boxes too. Could easily be used as gifts. (Update ... only needed 2 boxes. Each box held 12 cards + envelopes nicely.)

Hope you are all having a fabulous day.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

3 comments:

@JoyceCasaldi said...

I was finaly able to stop back and pick up my blog award, thanks again:)

Love your tree cards, very pretyy. I have a tree set that's not SU! but I may have to take a look at your tutorial and see if I can come up with something.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Snowmanlover said...

Love that card Mary, hhmmmmmn, got an extra one to send? Nice of you to do that!

Denise said...

Please stop by my blog, I have something for you.

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin