I was at Hobby Lobby the other day and they had a compatibility sheet for Spllbinders Dies that was created by Spellbinders. They are the manufacturer of the Nestabilities. It tells how you can use your Nestabilities in the Big Shot.
For the Black Big Shot (Stampin' Up!): I will quote from their flyer
"This machine is capable of cutting and embossing any Spellbinders Die. You will need Spellbinders two Tan Embossing Mats to cut and emboss in the Big Shot Machine.
Cutting Sandwich (stack from bottom up)
1. Place large platforem down first with all tabs closed.
2. Place Spellbinders die face up. (that would mean ridges or bumpy side up)
3. Place card stock on Spellbinders die.
4. Place two Big Shot acrylic mats on top of cardstock.
5. Roll thru Big Shot machine to cut die shape.
Embossing Sandwich (stack from bottom up)
1. After cutting, remove acrylic mats from cardstock and die. Leave the Spellbinders die in place with paper die cut out still in the die on the multi-purpose platform.
2. Place TWO Spellbinders Tan Embossing Mats on top of die.
3. With one piece of 12 x 6 card stock tri-fold for a shiim and place on top of the Tan Embossing Mats.
4. Place ONE Big Shot acrylic plate on top and run thru the Big Shot Machine. Hope this helps.
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)