Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

WOW - Look At these Numbers!!!!

I'm so excited. My blog was started in March of 2009, just 5 short months ago. I was looking over my blog tonight and realized that I now have 99 people who are following my blog publicly!!!! Then I looked at the counter at the bottom of my blog and saw that I was at 24,966 hits !!!!! Oh my gosh, that is almost 25,000 hits in 5 months.

I can't thank you all enough for all of your support and for coming back to my blog so often. You are all the reason that I keep this blog going. I love spreading the word about Stampin' Up! and about card making.

THANK YOU

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

1 comment:

Snowmanlover said...

Congrats to you Mary! your tutorials are great!

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin