Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, August 31, 2009

Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog

I have a few extra Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalogs that I would be willing to mail to "new" customers. Is there anyone interested? It has to be the BEST mini catalog I've seen. So many wonderful products including exclusive stamps, dies, & paper from Build A Bear Workshop. Mini catalog is valid as of tomorrow (9/1 thru 1/4/2010).

Here's my requirements ...

1. You live in the US, we can't mail these outside the US.
2. You don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, and would like me to be your demonstrator. I promise no high pressure sale tactics (not my style at all).
3. You will need to provide me with your name, mailing address with zip, and e-mail address so I can add you to my monthly mailing list.

Do not post your personal information in the comment section. Please e-mail me directly using "Catalog Request" in the subject line. There is a link at the top of my blog for e-mail.

Thank you.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin