Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Dozen Mailboxes

I was busy last weekend making mini mailboxes for my co-workers and our neighbors. Had so much fun and the time flew by as I was making them. The mailboxes are from Target ($1 bins). I absolutely LOVE the new Sending Love Speciality Paper (item #117153) that is in the Occasions Mini catalog. One side has glitter on it, the other side is no glitter.

Inside the mini mailboxes we put 1 bag of regular M&Ms and 1 bag of peanut M&Ms. YUMMMM.

Here's the link to my tutorial on making the mailboxes.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

4 comments:

Gail said...

Oh my gosh - those are adorable! I must order that paper now!

Leslie said...

I just bought some of these, and now I know what to do with them!!!!
Thanks for the idea

Snowmanlover said...

They look great Mary. I was wondering how you are!! I wanted to do these for my workshop this weekend but one of the ladies didn't want to. I wish I had! Sooo cute. Her sister was over today and saw mine and wish we had decided to do this. Me too!

Rebecca said...

WOW...these are so cute..I have some of these little mailboxes...you have inspired me to dig them out of storage....

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin