Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Projects to be posted soon

This has been a very hectic week for us. My sister is very ill and in the hospital, so my spare time is being spent on the phone with friends and family to keep everyone up to date. I work today and tomorrow, but am planning a couple of projects that I want to post and share with all of you.

Monday was Hal's and my 23rd wedding anniversary. Oh my gosh, where has the time gone. I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful husband, and can honestly say that I love him more each day. The 23 years have flown by. He's been my rock this week, and always there when I need a big hug. (Hal, I love you soooo much.)

Just a short blog post today (it's 4 am) but I wanted to let you know that I am working on new items, just got a bit behind on getting them completed to post. Family comes first this week, and I know that you all will understand.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Mary, I am so sorry to hear your sister is ill. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Congrats on your anniversary! 23 years does really fly by, doesn't it? ♥ Tracey

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin