Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday - Hope you had a great weekend.

Hi,

It's been one busy weekend for me. Yesterday I had the honor of teaching two Stampin' Up! classes here in my home. Had people here from 9:45 am to almost 6 pm. What a great day it was.

I had all of my new Stampin' Up! products laid out for all to view and to play with. After introducing the new products, we got busy and decorated mini mailboxes and made pedestal cards. We decorated the mailboxes with the Sending Love Specialty Paper (item #117153). It has designs with glitter on one side and the other side is a print (no glitter). The paper was absolutely perfect for the Valentine Mailboxes.

Everyone tried our new slimline paper punches. The only disappointment were the corner punches for my customers with arthritis/hand problems. They couldn't punch them easily. All the other slimline punches tho were a big hit and easy for them to use. I have an order coming this week, and I will finally have the Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch (item #118073). Can't wait to try it. I am going to contact demonstrator support about the corner punches.

The Sale-A-Bration catalog offers so many choices of free items. You receive one free gift for each $50 in merchandise purchased from our main catalog and/or the Occasions Mini. The $50 is before tax & shipping. If you choose stamp sets on the back page of the Sale-A-Bration catalog, be sure to copy that item number rather than the item number in the main catalog. If you don't use the Sale-A-Bration number, you will be charged for the stamp sets.

If you need help placing an order or would like me to place it for you, please contact me. You can also order on-line thru my official Stampin' Up! website.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin