Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Insomnia

Insomnia hit at 2:30 am this morning. It's now 5 am and I'm headed back to bed in a few minutes. Since I was awake any way, I put the time to good use. I decorated 4 of the mini mailboxes. Pictures will be posted later today, but I am really pleased with the results. Will use them as gifts for my co-workers and our neighbors.

Thank you all for the positive thoughts and prayers for my sister. She is still in ICU.

Sale-A-Bration is such an awesome time to add to your stamp sets and even a paper punch at your additional cost to you. For each $50 in Stampin' Up! merchandise purchased (before tax & shipping), you will receive one free gift from the Sale-A-Bration mini catalog. There is NO LIMIT on the number of free gifts that you may earn. This year Sale-A-Bration is for 3 months!!!! Always before, it has been one month only. If you have questions or want to place an order, please contact me directly and/or use my on-line website (link in my signature).

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

No comments:

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin