Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Joy Fold Card - Heat Embossed


I've been working on heat embossing techniques for my workshop in two weeks. So much fun to be creative and try different things.

Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade DSP (two sided) --- available Stampin' Up! as of July 1st
Paper: Razzleberry cardstock (solid color) --- available Stampin' Up! as of July 1st

Stamp Sets: Circle Circus --- available Stampin' Up! as of July 1st
Stamp Sets: On Your Birthday - Item #111664

Stampin' Emboss Powder: Gold - Item #109129

Directions to putting the card together are the same as the tutorial I posted the other day:
The circle image and the greeting inside were heat embossed with gold. I will post a tutorial soon for that process.

Mary
http://marydirector.stampinup.net/
Stampin' Up! -- Discover Your Creativity
(On-line ordering now available thru my website)

1 comment:

scrappinlil said...

I really love this joy fold card..the colors and everything look great....I love making these, so simple..but you could use it for anything...TFS

You May Also Like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin